Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Child trafficking

Child trafficking isn't just something that you see on t.v. or in the movies it is a real life crime. My eyes were open this weekend to the very real problem of child trafficking. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was astonished to hear that it was even a problem for the united states. This isn't something that you think could be happening in your own back yard. Tears were streaming down my face as they told the stories of young girls and boys who were taken from their home and sold into a world of sexual enslavement. Even now as I write I start to tear up.  am very inflicted by this. It is a true tragedy. Kids are so Innocent and free and should never have to feel the pain of a sexual predator or being ripped from their homes. Well now there is a national walk going on to raise awareness and money to fight this in justice. I am taking part in this walk on Sept. 27 to help open the eyes of people so they can help with this problem. If you would like to help with this on going problem not just here in our country but to fight it across the world. If this pulls on your heart like it has mine you can donate money to this cause by going to my support page every little bit helps. Your money will be going to put military operatives in the field to go after the sexual predators and to free these children from this life. This is something that my heart is crying for and I know that we can make a difference and win this fight. Please help me to raise some money for this orginazation. If you would like to read more about the work that SCTnow does you can go to their web-site http://sctnow.org/ and read all about it. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and to help support the fight against this horrible thing that is happening all over the world child trafficking is real and we can do something about it. Have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment