Friday, July 31, 2009

Time

First let me apoligize for the lack of post. I had did the whole vacation thing and then coming home. I found it hard to get back into my routines. Time has just been flying by lately and I can't seem to get a hold of it. The weather has been pretty nasty here. Today was a nice day, pretty with the sun shining. It finally felt like summer again. It was so nice. I took the kids out for the day and we got a bunch of yard work done. I love to tinker in the garden with them. My little ones can turn anything into a family like today there was the mommy rock, the daddy rock, and the sister rock. It was so cute. I can so get lost playing with them. Like I said time just flows on by. But I am back and there will be post. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I will mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment